Our corporate/business/healthcare practice is the fastest growing segment of our firm. Milwaukee is a city of mid-sized and closely held professional, service and manufacturing businesses. Many of these businesses have found that they are best served by working with a mid-sized firm with the expertise of a large firm and the entrepreneurial spirit, personal attention, flexibility and cost-effectiveness of a smaller firm.
We represent profit and non-profit entities of all kinds and sizes, including corporations, professional service entities, limited liability companies, partnerships and proprietorships. Our clients include and have included manufacturers, professional service entities including medical practice groups, real estate companies, contractors, high-tech concerns, commercial bakeries, a distillery, breweries, financial institutions, an insurance agency, retailers, specialty service providers and distributors.
Each business client has its own individual needs and its own business philosophy. We believe that it is important to provide each client with the personal attention that reflects the client’s particular needs and philosophy. We understand that value is as important as quality, service and timeliness.
We frequently assist our clients with:
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Business reorganizations
- Asset purchases, sales and leases
- Equity infusions, venture capital placements and other securities matters
- Commercial finance and loan transactions
- Entity formations
- Shareholder and operating agreements
- Succession planning
- Executive employment agreements
- Entity governance matters
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Applications for tax exempt status
- Applications for minority or disadvantaged business certification
- Regulatory advice
- Dissociations of principals